All the SCE Contacts You Need
To ensure Southern California Edison (SCE) customers have as much information as possible at their fingertips, the following is a list of contact information and links that may help provide greater direction on SCE programs, including bill payment assistance, rate plans, rebates and incentives, and more.
- Critical care backup battery program
- Customer care: rebates and programs
- Self-generation incentive program
- Maintenance outage process
- All about power outages
- Rotating outages and emergencies
- Find your rotating outage group number
- Rotating outage identification
- Energy savings tips
- Rebates and incentives to conserve energy and save money
- Summer discount plan
- Electric vehicles
- Energy savings assistance program
- Help paying your bill
- Emergency preparedness
- Customer resources and support
- Prepare for power-down
- Ready for wildfire
- Preparing for a power outage
SCE Wildfire Mitigation Plan
- 2021 wildfire mitigation plan update
- Wildfire mitigation efforts
- Public safety power shutoff alerts
- PSPS updates
If you have a heightened need for power to support medical devices, SCE suggests following these three steps:
- Visit SCE’s Medical Baseline landing page to find out whether you qualify for a medical baseline allowance that may translate into savings.
- Contact SCE to advise of critical care/medical needs and to have your account designated as such. This will enable SCE to identify the potential need in the community and collaborate with local government during large-scale emergency events.
- Update your contact information so SCE can deliver critical information, particularly during emergency events.
For more Village news, click on the tag “What’s Up in the Village” below.