Walkers, Exercise Caution on Golf Course Paths
Exercise caution when using golf cart paths and stay on the external paths marked in purple on this map. The Laguna Woods Village golf course and internal golf cart paths are restricted to golfers with tee times from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. 365 days a year. Walkers, joggers, bicyclists and golf cart drivers may use the perimeter path from Clubhouse 4 to Clubhouse 2, but please be mindful of others who are using the path, which narrows in parts, as well as the risks involved in using the path during golfing hours.
Keep in mind:
- The perimeter access path is located within the golf course area of play; balls can be struck in that area.
- In general, the trajectory of golf balls hit by beginners will not go in the intended direction. This places anyone walking/driving in the area in danger of being struck.
- The path is close to the intended ball direction, and a marginally mishit shot will fly into this area.
- Always remain aware of players striking a ball and where the ball is headed.
- Stop and watch where a struck ball is headed and proceed when safe.
- Stop and cover your head if you hear “Fore!” yelled by a golfer—this means a ball has been struck and is headed in your direction. Remain conscious of a player about to swing and do not walk/drive your cart behind or in front of them. Doing so is dangerous and can distract a player from their game.