New January/February Village Breeze
The January/February Village Breeze kicks off a new year by showcasing Village amenities and milestones. Inside this issue you will:
- Discover the surprising secrets the 90+ Study uncovered
- Preview faster internet speeds that will soon be available to you
- Take advantage of troubleshooting advice and get your frequently asked questions answered by Broadband Services
- Explore what the Senior Mobility Program can do for you
- Learn what services the Village Social Services Division provides
- Delve into the Reform Temple of Laguna Woods’ completion of the Torah project
- See what the Guys of Leisure of Laguna Woods Village did for South County Outreach
- Get the latest news from your boards of directors and a behind-the-scenes glimpse at more Village departments.
- And much more!
Where to Find the Village Breeze
The Village Breeze is delivered to every manor via the United States Postal Service’s Every Door Direct program. However, if delivery misses its mark at your door, you can find copies available throughout the Village:
- Clubhouse 1 fitness center
- Clubhouse 1, 2, 4, 5, 7 offices
- Community Center: Concierge desk, fitness center, Recreation office
- Equestrian Center office
- Garden Center 2 office
- Golf pro shop, par 3 office
- Tennis clubhouse
- Village Library
- Resident Services
For more Village news, click on the tag “The Village Breeze” below.