VMS Recognizes Outstanding Service
The VMS Employee Excellence Awards, presented in spring and fall each year, recognize employees who demonstrated excellent customer service, achieved great results on projects, exceeded service expectations and made a positive impact on Village residents.
The following employees were recognized in spring 2022:
- Jayanna Abolmoloki – Department of Security Services
- Liz Cortez – Department of General Services
- Dara Doeum – Department of Maintenance and Construction
- Maribel Flores – Department of Landscaping Services
- Erika Hernandez – Department of Financial Services
- Delia Landaeta – Department of Human Resource Services
- Tom McCray – Department of Recreation and Special Events
- Jennifer Murphy – Department of Recreation and Special Events
- Ellyce Rothrock – Department of Media and Communications
- Juan Uicab – Department of Landscaping Services
- Team Award: Gilberto Chagolla, Filemon Flores – Department of General Services
- Team Award: Jose Ceja, Kristopher Kubota, Julio Romero, Irma Sato – Department of Maintenance and Construction
For more Village news, click on the tag “News” below.