February/March 2022 Village Breeze
The February/March Village Breeze cover features Laguna Woods Village resident Mark Rabinowitch's photo of a black phoebe, a beautiful bird species that dwells along creeks and ponds in the Southwest. If you frequent Aliso Creek, you might hear these birds' sharp, whistled calls or see them catch insects just above the water's surface.
Inside this issue you will:
- Learn about the mission of Laguna Woods Senior Clown Alley to keep residents laughing through challenging times.
- Find vital information you need to know about community association insurance.
- Explore the programs, services and facilities that the the Village Community Fund supports to enrich the lives of older adults.
- Learn about six pillars of brain health that protect the mind.
- Uncover what you need to know about recycling organic waste in the Village and how the new trash haulers will make it happen.
- Meet two Village residents who were elected to the El Toro Water District Board of Directors.
- Gain insights into VMS CEO Siobhan Foster's goals in her new role.
- Discover the latest from your boards of directors and get a behind-the-scenes look at Village departments.
- And much more!
To discover more about the Village, click on "The Village Breeze" tag below.