Laguna Woods Village strives to ensure that its residents receive unparalleled opportunities to enjoy the utmost in active living, which
includes helping them arrive at local shopping destinations, important appointments, exciting Village events and more. This includes
six neighborhood-based fixed routes, a commercial route to popular shopping destinations, a wellness route to local medical facilities,
Boost on-demand ride service and Journey scheduled service for preapproved riders with medical needs.
Preview the Village's nine route maps and schedules, BOOST instructions, bus rider information with contact numbers, hours of service and more!
Village Transportation Information
What you need to know to get where you want to go
Village Transportation provides Easy Rider fixed-route, Boost and Journey services to help take the stress and hassle out of shopping, getting to medical appointments and more. To help you reach your destination, check out this helpful information.
Easy Rider Fixed Route Service
- Schedule times are approximate.
- Be at the bus stop five minutes before the scheduled time.
- Always carry your resident ID. No ID = no ride
Hours of Service
- Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- No service Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day
How to Request Stops
- CDS indicates cul-de-sac.
- R indicates request-only stops.
- Call 949-597-4659 one hour before scheduled time.
- Leave a message with your information request.