Daylight Saving Time Ends Sunday
Daylight Saving Time ends once more on Sunday, November 7, at 2 a.m., meaning we all must turn back our clocks by one hour. Here are some tips for adjusting to the time change:
- The first day, set your alarm one hour earlier to gain an hour in the transition.
- When the time first changes, it can be harder to fall asleep at your usual bedtime.
- Avoid caffeine.
- Wind down before bed with relaxing activities like reading.
- While you adjust, try to avoid daytime napping, which will only delay a return to a good sleep schedule.
- Take midday walks outside to take advantage of prime daylight hours.
To discover more Village news, events, activities and classes, click on the tag “What’s Up in the Village” below.
TAGS: What's Up In The Village