October/November 2021 Village Breeze
The October/November Village Breeze marks the changing seasons with a stunning full-moon photograph on the cover. Inside you will:
- Get up close and personal with Laguna Woods Mayor Shari Horne and discover the many ways she advocates for her neighbors in the Village.
- Learn how you can sharpen your technical skills whether you're stumped by your computer or a seasoned whiz, or whether you use a Mac or PC.
- Meet Village TV personalities and musicians Mark and Sharone Hochberg who found love after meeting in the Village.
- Understand California's water crisis and what we all can do about it now.
- Uncover new ways to thrive and participate in all the Village has to offer.
- View photography and peruse poetry submitted by your neighbors.
- Discover the latest from your boards of directors and get a behind-the-scenes look at Village departments.
- And much more!
Click the orange link below to download or view online.
To discover more about the Village, click on "The Village Breeze" tag below.