Got (the Right) Info?
If you have questions or are curious about something you heard that doesn’t sound right, Village Management Services has answers, in person, online, via email, on Village Television, in the Village Breeze and more!
- Email staff! The email address, firstname.lastname@example.org, is monitored continuously and answered daily.
- Read the every-Friday “What’s Up in the Village.” Not subscribed? Send a request to email@example.com.
- Read the bi-monthly Village Breeze. Didn’t receive your copy? The Village Breeze is delivered to every manor via the United States Postal Service’s Every Door Direct program. Call the regional postmaster to inform them of missed delivery at 949 837-1848. Copies also are available throughout the Village: Clubhouse 1 fitness; clubhouse offices 1, 2, 4 and 5; Community Center concierge desk; Community Center fitness; Community Center Recreation office; Equestrian Center office; Garden Center 2 office; Golf pro shop; Par 3 office; Tennis clubhouse; and Village Library.
- Check out the latest news at lagunawoodsvillage.com > News > News Home (www.lagunawoodsvillage.com/news).
- Watch “This Day” on TV6 Monday through Saturday at 9 a.m. (rebroadcast at 12:30 and 5 p.m. daily).
- Visit our Facebook page at facebook.com/LagunaWoodsVillage (facebook.com/LagunaWoodsVillage).
Attend Open Meetings
- Under Calendars at lagunawoodsvillage.com, go to and select All Governance Boards, GRF, Third or United.
- Clicking the Calendars Home button also will take you to a landing page from which you can select the governing board calendar of your choice. Click on the meeting of interest.
- Meeting information and agenda packets can be found by clicking on the meeting of interest on the calendar.
- Attend the meeting!
Get Answers to FAQs
- Click How Do I? at the top main menu of the Village website for a list of answers to frequently asked questions regarding general information, sales and leasing, billing, decals and passes and more.
- Visit https://bit.ly/3mEYYJE to find out how to reach the department to best meet your needs.
Who Can You Call?
- Click Contact Us in the top right-hand corner of the Village website for general information, important phone numbers and more. A What can we help you with? online form (scroll to the bottom of the Contact Us landing page) allows you to make an inquiry to be answered by staff.
- Visit https://bit.ly/3uJZF7h to view the full phone list or click View Full Phone List at Contact Us.
- Visit https://bit.ly/2PXD8VV for a comprehensive list of frequently called numbers.
For more Village news, click on the tag “What’s Up in the Village” below.