Laguna Woods Village strives to help residents get to local shopping destinations, important appointments and more, offering six neighborhood-based fixed routes, a commercial route to popular shopping destinations, a wellness route to local medical facilities, the Boost on-demand ride service and Journey scheduled service for preapproved riders with medical needs.
For contact information, FAQs, bus and route maps and more, visit lagunawoodsvillage.com/amenities/transportation.
Easy Rider/Fixed Routes
- Schedule times are approximate
- Be at the bus stop 5 minutes before scheduled time
- Hours of service: Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. (no service Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Year’s)
- Click here for bus routes
Boost (LYFT Rideshare) Program
- Monday - Friday: 7 - 9 a.m. and 5 - 10 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Sunday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Book rides using the smartphone app (with Village password LWVBOOST) or by contacting Transportation at 949-597-4659.
Village Transportation follows Transportation Security Administration regulations and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidance for mask requirements. Currently, all passengers and drivers of public transportation must wear a mask.
A scheduled ride service for preapproved riders with medical needs. For reservations call 949-597-4659 and dial 4.
- Daily: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. (no service Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Year’s)
For more Village news, click on the tag “What’s Up in the Village” below.