Resident Services, Manor Alterations Reopen
Manor Alterations and Resident Services in the Village Community Center are now open FOR APPOINTMENTS ONLY.
- Residents must have a scheduled appointment. Walk-ins are not permitted.
- Please arrive at the Community Center 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- Residents will be asked to wait outside prior to their appointment; there will be no waiting area available inside the Community Center.
- Entry is through the front Community Center doors only.
- Masks or face coverings are required at all times.
- Upon resident arrival, Security will perform a temperature check.
- Resident Services or Manor Alterations representatives will meet with residents in Resident Services, where employees will remain behind Plexiglass.
- Those who arrive more than 10 minutes late for a scheduled appointment must reschedule by calling Resident Services or Manor Alterations.
To Schedule With Resident Services
Appointments will be between 1 and 4:30 p.m. daily. Call Resident Services at 949-597-4600 to schedule an appointment.
The Resident Services Department will offer the following services:
- Appliance contracts
- Form submittals
- Key file program
- Maintenance requests
To Schedule With Manor Alterations
Appointments will be between 8 a.m. and noon daily. Call Manor Alterations at 949-597-4616 to schedule an appointment.
Manor Alterations will offer the following services:
- General permit procedures
- Current review expectations for Class I, II, III and CACU processes
- Current wait times for phone and email accommodations
- Website-based information guidance
- Permitless alterations process (United only)
- Six-month grandfather process (United only)
- Access to relevant documents on the website
- Newsletter publications
- Information on MA processes
For more Village news, click on the tag “What’s Up in the Village” below.