This Weekend’s Village Vaccine Clinic
We are pleased to announce we received enough Moderna COVID-19 vaccine supply to continue administering second doses for this weekend. Residents scheduled to receive their second-dose vaccine either Saturday or Sunday (March 6 or 7) were notified of their appointment via the CodeRED notification system and MemorialCare’s appointment alert system.
Those with second-dose appointments may visit the MemorialCare website portal for more information.
Please do not call Resident Services or the Vaccination Hotline to verify your appointment, as neither call center has that information to provide. Those with appointments this weekend were already notified of their day and time.
More Appointment Information
- Dosage allocations from the County of Orange are made Wednesdays or Thursdays each week. You may be notified less than 48 hours before your second-dose appointment.
- The Village currently is focused on providing second doses for residents 65+ who received the first dose. If you are 65+ and did not receive your first vaccination or are inquiring about a possible future in-home vaccination, email your contact information to email@example.com to be placed on a waiting list for a possible future clinic or in-home vaccination.
- Consider registering with Othena.com to get vaccinated at a county super POD site.
- Visit the Orange County Health Care Agency’s website for COVID-19 vaccine resources.
- Visit lagunawoodsvillage.com/vaccine for vaccine FAQs.
For more Village news, click on the tag “What’s Up in the Village” below.