February/March 2021 Village Breeze
See what's inside the February/March 2021 Village Breeze:
- Discover creative ways Villagers share acts of kindness and maintain resiliency--and learn how you can contribute your own Village Thrive stories.
- Learn about one of the Village's most valuable assets, its background and how it ranks against industry standards.
- Be transported to 1857 and catch the story behind an ambush and gunfight that occured near Gate 6.
- Meet your neighbor and television writer Phil Doran, whose living script is fascinating and ever unfolding.
- Uncover five habits of supremely happy people and share the joy with your neighbors.
- Check out a unique and newly discovered Village guest who lives in Aliso Creek.
- And much more!
Plus, discover news from your boards of directors and updates from Village departments.
To discover more about the Village, click on "The Village Breeze" tag below.
TAGS: The Village Breeze