Get Your Flu Shot at the Senior Center
The Florence Sylvester Senior Center located at 23721 Moulton Parkway in Laguna Hills will host a drive-thru flu shot clinic in its parking lot on Friday, October 30, from 1 to 3 p.m.
The center requests those whose last names start with A through M to attend from 1 to 2 p.m. and those whose last names begin with N through Z to attend from 2 to 3 p.m. Shots are available for adults 18 and older only.
Drive-thru clinic details:
- Masks are required!
- Registration form completed on site.
- Wear clothing that allows easy access to the upper arm area.
- Swag bags will be distributed with each flu shot.
- Shots will be given on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Call 949-380-0155 for more information.
Sponsored by MemorialCare Medical Group, Aetna, Amadeus Marketplace, Attentive Home, Bud and Bloom, Connect America, Encompass Health, Hope Senior Benefits, Kaiser, Monarch HealthCare and O’Connor Mortuary.
For more Village news, click on the tag “What’s Up in the Village” below.