Pool Reservations, Hours Extended; Outdoor Gym, Bocce Open
To better serve our community, the Recreation and Special Events Department is pleased to announce the following, effective Monday, October 5:
- Individual pool reservations are increased from two to three times per week.
- Pool 4 hours are extended from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily
- A new outdoor fitness facility located in the Clubhouse 1 breezeway with hours from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. daily; please park in front parking lot, enter through breezeway under clock tower
- The bocce courts at Clubhouse 1 are open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily.
Plus, Pool 1 will open for recreational use effective Monday, October 12, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily. The company with which Village Management Services works to staff its lifeguarding stations is working to rehire lifeguard personnel furloughed during the pandemic.
To read the updated procedures governing opening and resident use of the pools, outdoor fitness facility and bocce courts:
- Conditional Reopening of Pools 1, 2, 4 and 5
- Conditional Opening of Clubhouse 1 Outdoor Fitness Facility
- Conditional Reopening of Bocce Courts
Click here for instructions on how to make pool reservations using the Kourts online reservation system.
Click here for instructions on how to make outdoor fitness facility reservations using the ActiveNet online reservation system.
Click here to watch Recreation Director Brian Gruner’s appearance on this morning’s “This Day” broadcast.
For more Village news, click on the tag “What’s Up in the Village” below.