Online Pool Reservations Available
To better serve our community, the Recreation and Special Events Department is pleased to announce online reservations for Pools 2, 4 and 5 with Kourts reservation management software. Residents can start making online reservations tomorrow, September 3, at 6 a.m.
Make required reservations up to seven days in advance via Kourts; by telephone between 10 a.m. and noon, Monday through Friday at 949-597-4382; or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to view the Conditional Reopening of Aquatic Services at Pools 2, 4 and 5 document, which contains pool hours and reservation times.
Residents are encouraged to familiarize themselves with the Kourts online reservation system, as reservations by telephone will be phased out in the near future.
How to Use Kourts Online Reservation System
- Download the Kourts App on your smartphone from the App Store for iPhone or Google Play for Android devices.
- Open the app, and click “Next” or “Skip” to scroll through the intro slides.
- Click “Me” to log in at the bottom of the page (you will only need to do this once).
- Choose “Connect with Email,” and input your email listed in the community directory.
- Click “Search” to view a list of community clubs once you are logged in. Note: If your facility of choice delivers a “Verify Membership” message, contact Recreation staff to adjust your profile.
- Click the facility, and click “Filter” to define available reservation space.
- Locate and click the time you wish to reserve.
- Check your email for confirmation of your reserved date and time.
- Click “Bookings” to cancel your reservation.
- Contact staff for assistance if you experience a registration system error by calling 949-268-2418, 949-597-4382 or 949-597-4271, Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Schedule a reservation 7 days in advance for all pools.
- Contact Recreation to prepare your profile for use if you are a new resident by emailing email@example.com.
- Visit https://www.kourts.com/clubs/intro-video for more information.
Recreation looks forward to assisting you!
For more Village news, click on the tag “What’s Up in the Village” below.