Village Breeze August/September 2020
The August/September Village Breeze is online now and features:
- A cover photographed by one of your neighbors and results from our haiku and photo contests
- A new department that highlights acts of kindness in the Village
- A profile of Golden Globe-winning actor, prolific writer and great-nephew of Admiral William “Bull” Halsey, who resides in the Village
- A roundup of savvy senior discounts, virtual recreation and diversions
- Tips for everything from staying cool during hot months to cutting junk mail
- A behind-the-scenes Q&A with TV6 Host Lisa Hart
- And much more!
Plus, discover news from your boards of directors and updates from Village departments.
To discover more Village news, events, activities and classes, click on “The Village Breeze” tag below.
TAGS: The Village Breeze