For-Sale Properties Now Shown by Appointment
Effective May 1, 2020, real estate agents and offices that use the two forms prepared by the California Association of Realtors—Listing Agreement Coronavirus Addendum or Amendment and Coronavirus Property Entry Advisory and Declaration—will be permitted to show for-sale properties in Laguna Woods Village by appointment.
Individuals entering any vacant or occupied property for sale must adhere to the following:
- Practice social distancing protocols
- Use face coverings throughout the visit
- Wear gloves and protective shoe coverings throughout the visit
- Wash hands or use hand sanitizer
- Clean and disinfect the property at the conclusion of the visit, paying particular attention to frequently touched surfaces
- Dispose of gloves, face coverings and shoe coverings safely at the conclusion of the visit
Open house activity remains suspended until further notice.
The Village will continue to assess and modify operating rules necessary to real estate transactions as circumstances warrant.
For more information, contact Pamela Bashline, Community Services Manager, at email@example.com or 949-268-2333.
For more Village news, click on the tag “What’s Up in the Village” below.