Guests Must Display Overnight Parking Passes
Living in the Village is a slice of the good life, and you enjoy sharing it with family and friends. Sometimes these guests might spend the night. Guests who have a multiday pass or are on your permanent guest list still need an overnight parking pass (OPP) for every night they remain parked in the Village. Even if guests have already cleared the gate with a permanent pass and later decide to stay the night, you still must call and clear them for an OPP. Failure to do so will result in a Notice of Violation and a $25 fine.
Easily register guests online with DwellingLive 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, on a desktop, tablet or smartphone to secure OPPs.Using DwellingLive instead of making a phone call saves staff time and, therefore, controls costs and results in savings.
There are two simple ways to obtain an OPP:
- At the Laguna Woods Village website, click on the purple Guest Passes tab at the top right corner of the home page.
- Scroll down; click on the Gate Passes image.
- This brings you to the DwellingLive portal.
- If this is the first time you are using DwellingLive, follow the registration instructions. Use your email address of record and default password (your resident ID number).If you don't know your email address on file, or you want to make a change to your information, contact Resident Services at email@example.com or call 949-597-4600.
- If you are already enrolled, log in using your email address and resident ID number.
- Once you are logged in, click on the type of guest and enter the number of guests.
- Fill in the boxes (first name, last name) and confirm the date.
- Click Save.
- Your guest is now entered into the system and will be cleared when they come through the gate for an overnight stay.
- Gate Ambassadors can print out the OPP at the gate or residents may print them out at home.
- If you do not have or use a computer, tablet or smartphone, simply call Gate Access at 949-597-4301.
To discover more Village news, events, activities and classes, click on the tag “What’s Up in the Village” below.