Gate Retrofit Update: Gates 3 And 7 Closed, Under Construction
In Phase II of the gate access project, Gates 3 and 7 will close on Monday, April 8. The construction team estimates this phase to be complete within six weeks. During construction, Gates 3 and 7 will be closed to vehicle traffic. However, Gate 3 will allow for pedestrian access and Gate 7 will allow for pedestrian and golf cart access. A temporary gate house will be stationed at each gate. Similar to Phase I, gate entrance hours will be adjusted to ensure efficient access to the Community and quick response by emergency personnel.
Temporary Closures of Gates 3 and 7
- Pedestrian hours 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Gate 1 and Gate 2 open 24/7 (no change)
- Gate 4 open until 10 p.m.
- Pedestrian and golf cart hours 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Gate 8, Gate 9 and Gate 10 open 24/7
Bus Routes Affected by Gate 7 Closure
- Entry: Gate 8, following the current Residential route using the Avenida Sosiega and PuntaAlta stop as a temporary transfer point between 2-East and 2-West.
- Exit: Gate 9, continuing on to the commercial route and making Gate 14 a temporaryrequest stop.
- Entry: Gate 8 for route 2-West reverse residential route to accommodate the transfer pointat Avenida Sosiega and Punta Alta to route 2-East.
- Exit: Gate 9; Gate 14 will be a temporary request stop before the start of the commercialroute to accommodate Residents from the Gate 14 area.
Casino Bus Pickup Location
- All casino busses will now pick up Residents at the Clubhouse 3 parking lot.