Keep your belongings safe
By Security Chief Tim Moy
Even though we live in a safe community, we are not immune from crime. Bicycles have been stolen from carports in the past by suspects who used bolt cutters.
Things to do to protect your bicycle
- Record the serial number, model, make and color of your bike.
- Take photos of your bike.
- Etch your manor number onto your bike.
- Invest in a heavy duty bicycle lock such as a U-Lock, hex or quad chain.
- Secure your bike by locking it to a metal post or other immovable object or store it inside your manor or garage.
Contact security immediately at 949-580-1400 if you encounter any suspicious individuals. Remember, if you see something, say something!