The Community Center
The Laguna Woods Village Community Center is located at 24351 El Toro Road, Laguna Woods, CA 92653. Many facilities at the Community Center are available to residents, clubs and organizations. For more information, call 949-597-4200.
Several rooms on the first floor of the Community Center are available for clubs or residents to rent for lectures, meetings, table games and more. Please contact the reservation coordinator for more information at 949-597-4227.
- Spruce Room: 485 square feet and can be rented in its entirety with a capacity of 14
- Pine Room: 535 square feet and can be rented in its entirety with a capacity of 35
- Elm Room: 395 square feet and can be rented in its entirety with a capacity of 30
Call 268-2262 for information and hours regarding the PC classroom.
- Beginning and advanced classes.
- Pre-registration is required.
- A coached self-study course is available to all members of the PC Users’ Group. This course can be completed in the workshop or at home.
PC Computer Workshop
The PC Computer Workshop is on the third floor of the Community Center. Please contact the workshop at 949-268-2262 for scheduling information and details.
- Open Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- On the first Wednesday, the workshop is also open from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- There are 30 computers providing high-speed DSL connection for the Internet as well as equipment for digital imaging.
- Coaches are available in the workshop to assist with the coached self-study course as well as other questions. Year-round classes are offered.
- Introduction to PC & Applications
- Digital Imaging
- Word Processing
- Internet, Database
- Spreadsheet, Excel and Quicken
MAC Computer Workshop
The MAC Computer Workshop is on the third floor of the Community Center. For MAC questions or information, call 949-268-2263.
- Open Monday-Friday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Mac room has printers that allow printing from iPads/iPhones. Scanners are available to convert paper copies to digital images.
- Room supervisors can assist with Apple device questions
- Classes for the iPad and iPhone are held three days a week.
The table tennis activity is on the third floor of the Community Center. The facility has a beautiful wood floor, dark green walls and was designed to suit the sport. The facility features eight tables plus one table dedicated to the robot. Soft-sole shoes are required to access the room.
Open Monday through Friday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.; Saturdays beginning at 6 a.m.and Sundays at 7 a.m.
Lessons are available as follows:
- Novices on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Intermediates on Tuesdays from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- Robot lessons on Mondays from 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
A beautiful fitness center is located on the third floor of the Community Center. Take advantage of the center during the following hours:
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursdays 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturdays 6 a.m. to 2 p.m