Information on this topic:

Residents are saying:

Other Property Services

How to Request Additional Golf Cart Charging Outlets

Throughout the community, there are outlets that residents utilize to charge electric golf carts. Should a resident find that the outlets in their carports are not sufficient, additional outlets and/or circuits can be requested via the Variance Request Process. Any resident who wishes to add an additional electrical outlet/circuit for the purposes of their own exclusive use, most often for the purpose of charging a golf cart, may do so at their expense only after seeking their Board's approval through the Variance Request process. 

The annual golf cart electrical fees would still apply. For more information regarding variances and permits, please visit the Permits and Inspections counter in the Laguna Woods Village Community Center. Mutual Fifty residents should go to the Towers Administration Office on the second floor of Tower I to apply for an additional outlet and/or circuit.

While the maintenance crew was working around my manor, some things were damaged, including a window. I live in Third Laguna Hills Mutual. Will I have to pay for the replacement of the window?

How do I contact maintenance to voice my opinion about service?

The storm gates near residents' manors are closed during storm events, and this makes it very cumbersome for residents in going and coming from their manor. What triggers the closure of these gates?

Who should a resident contact to report a malfunctioning streetlight?