Landscape Information and Maintenance SchedulesLandscape Services
The Landscape Division provides:
• Periodic mowing of lawns, edging and weeding of lawns, slopes, tree basins, and pruning of shrubs and trees in all common areas.
• Fertilizing lawn and shrub areas.
• Controlling landscape pests using Integrated Pest Management practices.
• Treating, removing or replacing trees and shrubs as needed.
• Operating and maintaining the irrigation system.
• Collecting and processing of yard waste into mulch for community use.
• Recycling of old newspapers, cardboard, glass and aluminum.
• Periodic carport cleaning.
If a resident has a landscape need that is not currently provided as part of the regular service levels, the Landscape Division will be happy to assist, if possible, by performing the work as a chargeable service. For more information call 949-597-4600.
Landscape Request Form
PLEASE NOTE: THIS FORM IS NOT FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE REQUESTS
Per the policy of your Mutual, if your request falls outside the scope of the managing agent’s authority, it will be forwarded to the Landscape Committee for their review. If you are unsure whether your request falls into this category, first please contact your area’s landscape supervisor through Property Services at 597-4600 in order to make that determination. If this is the case, then first you will receive a written confirmation acknowledging receipt of your request with an explanation of the review process. Once reviewed by the Committee, a recommendation will be made to the Board of Directors for action. You will then be notified of the Board’s decision. Please be patient as this process can take from a few weeks to a month or longer.
Click here to download the Mutual Landscape Request Form.
Weed Spraying Schedule
Tree Trimming Schedule
Miscellaneous Landscaping Projects
Landscape Shrub and Weeding Schedules
Landscape Mowing Schedules